- Work remotely from anywhere in Australia (Canberra preferred)
- Contract until Nov 2024!
- Must be a Permanent Resident/Citizen of Australia
Work as a Technical Syniti - SAP Advanced Data Migration and Management (SAP ADMM) with a leading Global organisation on a long-term government sector project.
Responsibilities and Skills required include:
- Leverage your in-depth expertise in Syniti ADMM to design, develop, and implement robust data migration solutions within SAP landscapes.
- Showcase your prowess in SAP data migration, ensuring a flawless transfer of data and maintaining the highest standards of accuracy and efficiency.
- Command a strong understanding of LTMC (Legacy Transfer Migration Cockpit) and SQL, utilizing these tools to optimize and streamline migration processes.
- Bring an added advantage to your profile with Human Resources to SAP (H2R) functional skills, contributing to a holistic approach in data migration projects
- Stay ahead of the curve by demonstrating familiarity with SAP in the public cloud, enriching your capabilities in the ever-evolving landscape of cloud-based SAP solutions.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Elsa Ambrosini on 0452426715 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.