About the Organisation:
Our client is one of the largest digital consultancies in the world, with a presence in 46 countries and continuously expanding their footprint to get involved with some of the largest organisations across every sector ranging from Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. They also put huge emphasis on the well-being and professional growth of their employees
About the Role
As a Test Analyst, you will work directly with clients and stakeholders as part of a team in order to come up with solutions to business problems and help design the test scripts to ensure that software applications and systems work as intended and identify potential areas for improvement to relay back to the development team.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience performing manual
- Demonstrated ability to write and modify test scripts
- Working with clients / stakeholders to gather requirements and assist with the development of software solutions
- Ability to Create end-to-end test plans and test cases
- Any exposure to automated testing tools or practices would be highly regarded
- MUST be physically located within Western Australia to be considered for this position
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.