The organisation: SA State Government Department.
The role: You will be preparing, planning, and executing manual and automation functional testing on complex systems and non-functional testing including accessibility, security and performance testing.
You will also look defect reporting and management.
To be consider, you must have direct experience in:
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of testing practices and methodologies.
- Experience in defining and executing test plans and test cases for complex software systems
- Ability to manage workload across multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Hands on experience of using Azure DevOps for Test Management and maintaining requirements traceability matrix
- Demonstrated experience of testing APIs using SoapUI
Summary: Join this interesting project for an initial six month that might extend further.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Florent Campagne on 0431 145 996 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.