Working for this high-profile Melbourne institution as a Test Coordinator you will work closely with stakeholders within a large Projects portfolio delivery team, defining scope of testing, identifying test scenarios, opportunities for automation, developing and executing functional test cases and defect triages.
- Test Coordination
- Stakeholder and Vendor Management
- Own Testing delivery for multiple projects.
- Able to draft: Test Plan, Test Scenario, Test Cases, frequent Test Status report, Test Summary Report
- Able to support multiple testing, SIT, UAT, PVT
- Risk identification and communication
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.