Working for this leading higher education institution as the Test Lead you will be responsible for planning and coordinating testing activities and test deliverables for projects as well as for in-scope operational platforms, systems, and applications.
Your brand-new role will lead and coordinate test resources in the day-to-day testing activities, whilst also carrying out and executing day to day testing and quality assurance activities.
- Leading a small team
- Ownership of a multiple projects in a program
- Defect Management and Release Coordination
- Stakeholder and Vendor Management
- Able to draft: Test Plan, Test Scenario, Test Cases, frequent Test Status report, Test Summary Report
- Able to support multiple testing, SIT, UAT, PVT
- Should have security testing background
- Risk identification and communication
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.