Our client a Federal Government client is seeking an experienced TIBCO Integration Services Developer to join their team. This is a 12 month contract with 24 month extension option. This role is open to Australian citizens with the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
- This is a 12 month contract with 24 month extension.
- Open to Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
- Hybrid working arrangements ( 3 days from office and 2 days WFH).
- Canberra located role.
- Parking available.
- Paxus pays weekly.
TIBCO integration services Developers engage in the design and the development of high-quality enterprise application integration, data integration, event processing and API management in support of business and technical requirements. The role solves highly complex problems. Integration Developers exercise a considerable degree of independence and undertake a technical leadership role, with work performed under the general guidance of senior staff. TIBCO services Developers may be responsible for, and/or contribute to the management of a team.
Key duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform and manage analysis, design, development, prototyping, unit testing and maintenance activities.
- Solve complex problems and deliver high quality solutions.
- Perform high-level analysis of technical requirements to support project evaluation with proposed solutions.
- Undertake technical design and development of highly complex custom solutions, and/or standard conversion and migration solutions.
- Manage the release and ensure go-live production support and maintenance for the team's developments.
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert and provide assistance and mentorship to less experienced colleagues.
- Ensure compliance with endorsed software development methodologies.
- Lead and manage the operations of a team including overseeing work priorities and resource management.
- Maintain and support existing system/technology to support day-to-day operation.
- Report on the achievement of business outcomes, key performance indicators and quality assurance
To be successful in this role you must:
- Must be an Australian citizen with the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
- Demonstrated experience as an Integration services development specialist with
- Development in TIBCO services.
- Experience in Applications integration services
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience in TIBCO Integration Suite, Active Matrix Business Works, Hawk, Enterprise Message Service & FTL
- Experience in TIBCO Managed File Transfers
- Experience in Web Services, WSDL/WADL, SOAP, XSLT, XQUERY, XML, REST/JSON
- Experience in Application Program Interfaces
- Experience in Java
When enquiring about this role, please quote the Job Number #264296
If you are interested in applying and would like to go ahead with this role , please contact Jey Kan, Senior Account Manager at Paxus on or on 0261519202 or on
Or you could contact
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Irina Alrogi on +61 (0)2 6151 9203 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.