A Government Agency is seeking UX Designers for a project to ensure CRM & portals accessed by thousands of schools and organisations meet the need of the end user.
Location: Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney - WFH preferred with occasional visits to the office required.
Contract length: 12 months + 12 months
Clearance: Must be an Australian citizen with ability to obtain Baseline
- Take a holistic approach to product and service design with the real needs of the user validated, considered and built into the end product.
- Clearly communicates user needs, expectations, perceptions and how users feel using the product.
- Facilitate discovery and co-design activities to minimise the risk of building and delivering a service that does not meet the needs of end users.
- Provide the project team with clear insights into user behaviour, expectations and perceptions of existing and new product.
- Facilitates rapid user feedback of concepts and validation of hypotheses through rapid prototyping and evaluation with users to ensure user needs are being met.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.