Are you a highly skilled Administration Officer with a proven track record in the NSW Government sector? Are you passionate about contributing to the healthcare industry and well-versed in medical terminology? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to showcase your talents and make a meaningful impact!
- Manage administrative tasks efficiently, ensuring the smooth operation of day-to-day activities.
- Utilize your extensive knowledge of the NSW Government system to navigate and streamline processes.
- Demonstrate proficiency in medical terminology to facilitate communication and understanding within a healthcare setting.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders to achieve organizational objectives.
- Proven experience as an Administration Officer within the NSW Government sector.
- In-depth knowledge of NSW Government procedures and regulations.
- Familiarity with medical terminology and a keen understanding of healthcare operations.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle sensitive information with discretion.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.