This is a great oppertunity for junior to mid level business analysts, with 3-6+ years experience!
- Competitve Salary package
- Work with world renown organisations
- Exciting projects!
- Strong Agile Experience
- Ability to develop user stories
- Ability to define acceptance criteria
- Experience in digital projects
- Proven business analysis skills preferably in a digital (IT) environment
- Preferred minimum of 5 years' experience in business analysis in IT related projects or business units
- Agile delivery experience preferably Scrum
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence toolsets
- Hands On experience with user stories
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills and a quick learner
- Strong written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Proven experience to work within a scrum team
- Analyse and determine the required digital solution
- Document user stories and acceptance criteria
- Participate and lead Agile / Scrum practices to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Work with product owners to develop and prioritise the product backlog.
- Assist in change management and quality assurance testing.
- Help in scrum/progress boards including daily tracking of projects and initiatives, providing updates
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shivali Sethi on 02 9464 5835 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.