Experienced Application Support Specialist required to join a growing team of support consultants delivering support to customers across a portfolio of clinical IT applications in Australia.
This Global IT and Healthcare Solutions giant has a fantastic role available for an experienced and highly dynamic Application Support Specialist required to join a growing team of support consultants delivering support to customers across a portfolio of clinical IT applications in Australia.
You will work with the team providing quality task (incident and problem) resolution focused on support and maintenance related client interactions covering all areas of support and services relating to a leading Health Care solution.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Application Support (can be any type of software, not necessarily health software). If you have experience with health software this is a bonus.
- Experience with Windows Server
- MS SQL
- Ability to create, interrogate and maintain SQL Scripts and stored procedures.
- Ability to troubleshoot SQL and Windows Server issues.
- Knowledge of XML data formats.
- Any experience with HL7 messaging would be ideal but not essential.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.