Be a part of a team that assist in the management, operation, and maintenance of all Audio Visual (AV) equipment in support of the delivery of courses. This includes but is not limited to theatre and syndicate room operations, executive boardrooms and additional activities as required.
What we're looking for:
- High level of service delivery, communication and liaison skills including the ability to deal professionally with stakeholders at senior levels within the military and APS.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team, with minimal supervision.
- Technical aptitude and/or experience in a similar support role.
- Baseline clearance required.
What's on offer:
- Initial contract to June 2024 + possible extension.
- Competitive rates + Paxus pays weekly!
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to Chimi Tshering at +61 (0)2 6151 9201 or for a confidential discussion.
Reference number: 263704
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 0401 999 323 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.