For a delivery focus application program in the government industry, we are looking for a self-driven TOSCA tester for 12 contracts (with extension). You will be joining a team of 11 people who are working testing over 250+ applications.
- You will be accountable for the project delivery and running the design, the build and the execution of automation test scripts using automation frameworks.
- You will be gathering information and analysis, working with project team and business analysts, information on manual test cases and work on the creation of automation scripts.
- As a single point of contact , you will show an excellent communication and coordination skills with external and internal.
- Environment: TOSCA, Selenium, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), QTest management, SAP automation
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate you have the following:
- Subject matter expert in Automation testing and must have technical expertise with Tosca Test Suite, Selenium
- Expertise with QTest management tool and SoapUI preferred but not mandatory
- Design, build and execute automation test scripts using automation frameworks
- Information gathering and analysis, working with project team and business analysts to gather information on manual test cases and work on the creation of automation scripts based on project priorities
- Solid understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Able to work within a team environment on team objectives and also take the lead and work independently when required
- Excellent Communication and Coordination: with Vendors, Business stakeholders, Business Analysts (Functional and Technical), Developers, SMEs, other Testers, infrastructure teams and Managers from various departments/teams
- Approachable, professional attitude with a focus on delivery
- Flexible and dynamic; able to undertake ad-hoc project coordination under the direction of the Project Manager
Ref No: 200200872
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9564 5835 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.