Our client, one of the most renowned consultancies in the world, has partnered with one of the most interesting clients in the market. The architecture and systems are requiring a highly experienced Automation Tester to join their innovative and passionate team.
- Design and manage automation test frameworks, develop repeatable testing and application performance automation
- Work with business analysts, application team members, and Quality Analysts to integrate test scripts (sanity, system, regression, integration)
- Agile test automation and development environment, to create and maintain the test automation framework
- Requirements and design review, risk-based analysis, test plan creation, test data creation and management, test package creation, and creation and maintenance of process documentation
- Review requirements, create test plans/scripts, executing both automated and manual test scripts as required and providing status reports
- Analyse formal test results
- Experience in performance testing
- Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, sanity, integration, regression and acceptance testing methods
- Plan test schedules or strategies
- Must have experience in Selenium
- Experience in API Testing
- Around 5 years' experience in a Test Automation working on Test Frameworks
- Selenium experience
The benefits of working for this client include:
- Impressive salary and fringe benefits
- Communicate and build relationships with partners right across the globe
- Obviously working from home!
- Extremely supportive team.
- Work on an interesting client.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.