Our client, a Global Consulting Company that has been awarded Global Top Employer for the sixth consecutive year, is currently seeking the skills of an Automation Tester who can also bring their specialist skills in API Testing.
Working alongside other Senior Testers, you will enjoy all the support and collaboration of such a team!
- Drive continuous improvement in software quality including automated testing coverage operational and security controls
- Setting quality standards, guidelines, and expectations of all code outputs
- Ensuring quality improvements and requirements needs are included in feature / story acceptance criteria
- Monitoring code quality automation supporting CI/CD pipeline in real-time
- Managing transition from outsourced manual and/or assisted testing to automated/real-time/continuous hands-off testing
- Be accountable for the delivery of quality solutions to both internal and external customers
- Managing dedicated testing work done by third parties (the amount of work, timing, output quality expectations etc) within broader vendor contracts and service expectations
- Effort estimates and actuals to deliver stories/features
- Design and enable the execution of an automation test framework for the service, ensuring traceability back to user stories
- Review all phases of unit, Business, and other QA to ensure testing coverage with requirement traceability in collaboration with Service Team(s)
- Experience in API testing
- Demonstrated experience in a senior/autonomous role as a Tester/Quality Engineer
- Ability to develop or enhance modify the Quality framework to support Service Teams delivery
- Experience within an Agile environment.
Benefits of working within this company:
- Work with a team of professionals
- Long term projects
- Huge upskill opportunities working with a variety of projects
- High retention rate
- High growth potential
- Work with Fortune 500 clients.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.