Are you a BI Developer with exceptional Microsoft SQL Server Suite skills? If the answer is yes, this large Financial Services organisation is looking for you...
You will populate, translate and deliver solutions that turn data into knowledge for their business. You will enhance their data and analytics platform to create a strong, trusted and sustainable data foundation and information delivery service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Create tools to store data
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Must have proven experience in developing SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Financial Services Industry knowledge and experience preferred
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing [OLAP] and ETL
[Extract, transform, load] framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Confluence and Jira skills
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 07 3339 5611 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.