Our client, one of the worlds greatest and most prominent consultancies, is seeking an experienced and relatively senior Business Analyst to work on a variety of retail projects. Your experience within the supply chain or retail domain will be an excellent foundation for you, specifically when you're utilising OMS or Ariba. This role will see you working alongside like minded colleagues; this is a team to be involved in!
- Actively participate in all phases of the project including analysis, design, development, testing, user training, change management and implementation
- Document requirements and user stories that are succinct and have the relevant detail to ensure the velocity of the team is kept at a maximum
- Identify and document Non-Functional requirements across multiple business units, systems and facets including (but not limited to); Reliability, Scalability, Compatibility, Performance, Security, Access, Backup & Recovery, Archiving & Retention, Maintainability, Business Continuity Plan, Availability, Usability, Accessibility, Capacity, DevOps & IT support
- Work together with engineering squads and other Business Analysts to achieve alignment and highlight issues to PO's when applicable
- Participate in all agile ceremonies along with the squads where necessary
- Run workshops when required for new initiatives, problem solving or decision points.
- Previous experience working within retail or ecommerce domain
- Relatively senior experience; 5+ years
- Experience with supply chain, OMS OR Ariba procurement projects
Benefits of working with this company:
- Extremely attractive salary package + bonus
- High growth potential
- Work with a team of professional Business Analysts
- Long term projects
- Huge upskilling opportunities working with a variety of projects
- Work on Australia's most iconic brand.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.