New contract opportunity available for an experienced Business Analyst. This is a contract through until 30th June 2023 + potential to extend. This is a big piece of work set to go for at least 2 years. You will be working for our well-regarded government client who are based in Bundall, Gold Coast + with WFH flexibility.
As the Business Analyst, you are required to work on the project:
- to identify the gaps and differences
- document the impact to the client
- assist in developing a transition plan
Responsibilities of this position will also include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and scope required business analysis activities
- Co-ordinating and facilitating structured focus groups, workshops and interviews as an input to business analysis activities
- Consulting and liaising with organisational change analysts to support plans for organisational areas impacted by the delivery of program and project outcomes
- Working collaboratively with project managers, identified customer representatives and technical specialists to ensure the timely delivery of outcomes and the identification of business risks
- Quality assurance of business analysis activities
- Produce high quality documentation and ensure alignment and compliance with the defined Business Analysis Framework, processes, tools, reporting regimes and approaches
CUSTOMER LIAISON / MANAGEMENT
- Develop and maintain open transparent working relationships between internal and external customers by the timely transmission of informed and accurate advice
Support permanent staff in ensuring a continuous improvement regime over all accountabilities of the position, in-line with:
- ITIL Methodology
- Enterprise Architecture
- Program Management Framework
- Strategic & Operational Plans
- Corporate Governance framework
- Information Management Methodology and produce artefacts in keeping with the clients standard and templates.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Highly developed business analysis skills including core competencies of building business relationships, consulting, analysis, problem solving and documentation across a wide range of business issues for all organisational levels
- Highly developed skills in selecting, defining and using business analysis techniques to produce meaningful deliverables
- Experience in Work Health & Safety requirements
- Demonstrated problem solving skills particularly with respect to working with a diverse range of stakeholders and solving and influencing complex organisational, procedural and policy issues
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering presentations and facilitating workshops to all levels of staff within an organisation
- Strong written and oral communication skills at an advanced level (including the ability to establish relationships, facilitate workshops, consult and influence both business and technical people).
Job number 257103
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ianthe Price on 07 33395628 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.