Within this position, you will report into a very experienced Project Manager. You will be an industry leading Technical Business Analyst, providing subject matter expertise on a cloud migration program. No formal qualifications required, just experience working with both an agile and waterfall methodology. This is a technically sophisticated team to be involved with. You will be working on one of the largest cloud projects in the retail domain.
- Experience shaping the analysis approach within the project and be accountable for keeping solutions aligned with objectives
- Build and maintain reports that will be used to track program success and benefits
- Experience leading review, analysis and capture of business processes and requirements and identify changes that lead to business improvements
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts from business and technology teams to ensure alignment and common understanding of scope, requirements, and deliverables
- Provide plain language advice on application project issues to a non-technical audience
- Identify interdependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project objectives are achieved
- Managing deliverables to timelines
- Work with other stakeholders such as Cyber Security, Architecture, IT Service Management, to adhere to Governance requirements
- Proven experience in Cloud Infrastructure.
- Exceptional Data Analysis skills / Excel or Google sheets knowledge
- Strong knowledge of application stacks, legacy, and cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of VMware, Azure, Google Cloud product offerings.
- Long term contract with stability
- Cloud experience which will keep your skills relevant
- End client opportunity, not consultancy
- Large enterprise technical environment.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.