An exciting Permanent role is available for an experienced Business Analyst.
Come and add your skills to a very large transformation project which will see you be a critical resource with the aim of implementing a COTS system across the whole business.
You will need to show -
- Proven Business Transformation experience
- COTS Implementation experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as part of a large team
- Strong facilitation skills
Skills/Experience required -
- A Business Analyst Certification e.g. IIBA
- You will be a strong relationship builder, facilitator, and are able to influence and engage across all parts of the business.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong process mapping experience
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Advanced Office365 skills, ie. Excel, Visio, Teams, Sharepoint
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Experience gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing accurate and useful reports
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Assisting with user acceptance testing
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
- Alayacare system knowledge a definite advantage
Do not Delay - APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 74220616 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.