My client, a reputable organisation, is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join ther team on a large Security uplift programme.
The IT Business Analyst has the following accountabilities:
- Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition, business process re-engineering and process mapping
- Demonstrated experience facilitating workshops
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing and producing high quality documentation including requirements, guidelines, and operation procedures
- Experience delivering multi-faceted artefacts for government programs and/or projects
Our Ideal Job Seeker
- Proven experience in an IT Business Analyst role working in the IT and/or Cyber Security industry
- Experience working on Cyber Security (preferred) projects and in multi IT vendor arrangements
- Strong business stakeholder experience, particularly with cyber security, risk and compliance
- Confident presentation skills to peers and senior management
- Ability to work seamlessly with both internal and external branch stakeholders
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Gizaille Shaheen on 03 86804305 or email: Gshaheen@paxus.com.au and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.