The purpose of the Business Analyst role is to lead the analysis and documentation of client's project delivery needs so that their programs deliver the highest quality change. The Business Analyst has the experience and insight to work quickly and autonomously and will be expected to produce high-quality deliverables that meet the needs of their program and stakeholders.
- Facilitate and run interviews with subject matter experts and stakeholders from all levels of the business.
- Create and deliver key documentation as required by the project.
- Contribute to test scenarios and test cases, user stories, requirements traceability matrix, As-Is/To-Be documentation, mock-ups etc.
Key Domain Experience:
- Must understand the processes of supporting and upgrading enterprise applications, i.e. server-side application support software, database servers, disaster recovery, and primary and secondary data centres, so as to be able to accurately document the As-Is technology landscape for applications deployed.
- Must understand CVSS scoring for vulnerability management, understand vulnerability scanning and remediation plans, and be able to collaborate with operations teams to plan and remediate issues.
- Must be able to discuss technical concepts in plain English with the business, including stakeholders and application owners, so that our business understands the costs, opportunities and risks present in the infrastructure delivering their applications.
Business Analysis Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working as a business or systems analyst, preferably in project delivery.
- Experience working closely with program and project managers to suggest best approaches and practices for eliciting IT initiative requirements and assessing the risks and impacts of initiatives on our business.
- Experience working with and managing business stakeholders, application owners and external vendors.
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall project methodologies, and within different sized project teams.
- Exceptional creating high level solution designs, business requirements documentation, standard operating procedures (SOP), user documentation and training materials.
- Experience leading workshops and interviews.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and critical thinking.
- Experience analysing data sets, logic, and rules, and developing system integration specifications.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.