Join a leading Queensland Government department and lead the requirements analysis for a major mobility and communications technology upgrade.
As the Business Analyst, you will identify, analyse and document current state and future state business process and requirements of the mobile solution.
- Develop high level reports that facilitate the consideration of key issues, options and enable decision-making.
- Assist with the development of business requirements specifications for this project, ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Liaise with other teams to validate requirements and assumptions and provide an enterprise-wide perspective.
- Conduct analysis of available information and data to draw conclusions and develop options.
- Assist with stakeholder engagement, assessment and the development of a stakeholder matrix, and ongoing stakeholder management.
- Interpret business and user requirements and research possible application of the information systems solution to optimise local and enterprise-wide connections or re-use.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships by communicating, consulting and negotiating with clients and other key stakeholders to ensure the achievement of your project's outcomes.
- Proactively promote an effective working culture by capturing and sharing knowledge, and supporting common expectations
- Establish and maintain strong and positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders including cross-agency representatives, consultants and contractors, to ensure project success.
To be considered for this role, you will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- At least 5 years Business Analyst experience with proven experience of enterprise applications, preferably within a government organisation
- Experience with developing or contributing to artefacts and processes for competetive procurement, preferably under the Queensland Government GITC framework.
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to consult, negotiate and influence a broad cross-section of stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
- Strong ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in analysing, isolating and interpreting business needs
- Sound technical specification writing/documentation skills particularly around formal procurement frameworks
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in business and technology integration in ICT projects.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.