Note: This role requires Australian Citizenship. To be considered for this role, please note your citizenship status at the top of your CV before applying.
About the company
An independent commission within the Australian federal government. Employees highlight the supportive atmosphere and flexibility both within their work and work-life balance.
About the role
This is a 12-month initial contract with the expectation of extension. Median expected day rate is $875 + super and adaptable per candidates' experience.
- Work with the IT security team on a range of security projects such as uplifting IT security governance, response & recovery and threat detection
- Work closely cyber security SMEs to take and analyze business requirements and highlight potential challenges
- Specify requirements and use stories (functional, non-functional and business) to document the requirements and acceptance criteria
- Develop process maps with as-is and to-be designs
The succesful candidate will highlight much of the following in their CV
- Australian Citizenship (due to the requirements of this role, permanent residents and candidates on visas cannot be considered)
- Proven experience as a business analyst working on cyber security projects
- Technical skills in process modelling (eg. utilising BPMN or LEAN principals), data analysis and modelling
- Excpert stakeholder management and strong written/verbal communication skills
- Strong application, analytical problem solving skills in IT systems and IT delivery
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology (desired)
Job Reference # 200204151
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9564 5835 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.