Be a part of a highly established Federal Government orgarnisation as a Business Architect and provide Business Architecture advisory and support on strategically important programs.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years relevant business architecture experience preferably in Government
- Knowledge of Business Architecture methodologies, e.g. TOGAF / BizBok.
- Demonstrated experience modelling capabilities, value streams, business processes and customer journeys using a variety of tools and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, negotiate with and influence staff and stakeholders at all levels to achieve optimal outcomes, manage and resolve conflict using appropriate strategies
- Demonstrated experience guiding less experienced Business Architects
- Must have Baseline clearance
What's on offer:
- Initial contract of 12 months + 12 months extension
- Competitive hourly rate
- Multiple positions, multiple locations
Must be Australian Citizen.
If this sounds like you - please don't hesitate to apply! We're looking forward to speaking with you 😊
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Yusay on 02 6151 9208 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.