Business Implementation Lead
- Opportunity to join the Digital Transformation & Ops Readiness Team for Gudai-Darri - Rio Tinto's most technologically advanced mine.
- Our team is a critical part of the Gudai-Darri Operations Leadership Team - this role plays a central role in integrating Operations users and new technologies they need.
The successful candidate will:
- Oversee and support multiple implementation projects to ensure a smooth transition into Site Operations and Central Functions in Perth.
- Ensure business requirements are understood by stakeholders and delivered by developing and executing simple and robust implementation and business readiness plans.
- Excellent communication skills, face to face, verbal and written - be able communicate informally and formally, and showcase/celebrate milestones and progress updates.
- Self-starter, motivated and able to work independently
- Able to work on-site at Gudai-Darri on a as-needed basis (anticipated travel to site is durations of 2-3 days, 2 trips per month)
- Have the ability to understand customer needs, requirements and recognise how to translate them to practical solutions (technology, processes, people resources, user training, etc)
- Delivery focused and facilitate the use of new technology and applications being rolled out to the business
- Deliver in collaboration with SMEs across the business, such as; Learning & Development, Communications, IS&T etc.
- Review processes in order to effectively introduce new programs or systems for the business
- Involved in the facilitating the use of new technology, applications being rolled out
- Work in partnership with the Program Manager, OCM, BA, SME's and business stakeholders
- Manage day-to-day implementation aspects of the projects alongside the Program Manager, OCM, BA, SME's and business stakeholders
- In short, take personal ownership for ensuring site stakeholders are clear on what is being delivered (and what is not), that adoption is suitably supported and resourced, and ensure it is smoothly adopted in a sustainable manner.
Requirements of successful candidates
- Demonstrated track record of successful project implementation in complex environments as Project Manager, delivery-focused Business Change Manager or similar.
- Experience in designing and facilitating workshops for multi-disciplinary teams
- Demonstrated ability to liaise and engage with stakeholders at all levels - and find pragmatic and simple ways to get the outcome delivered.
- Values led individual with coaching ability to upskill project team members as required
- Being able to quickly comprehend a variety of technical and engineering concepts, sufficient to communicate these to a suitable level for stakeholders.
- Excellent PowerPoint and presentation skills
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Lee-Arna Bishop on 08 61511706 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.