Our client has experienced an unprecedented amount of change and consequently requires the skills and senior management experience to preserve reputation and this institution's integrity. You will enjoy improving business processes, frameworks, governance, and growth.
Working closely with multiple teams in finding creative and lean solutions to complex problems and inefficiencies and help drive and coordinate measurable business improvement initiatives. The Business Improvement Service function is responsible for setting the strategy for process management and improvement; establishing appropriate frameworks and governance; opportunity prioritization and oversight.
- Improving the management of business processes. As part of a sector-leading IT team, this is a business-facing role, and you will build a community of process owners that are focused on continuous improvement and eradication of inefficiencies.
- Proven and established experience in a business improvement or enterprise-wide process improvement role for large and complex organizations.
- Proficiency in process mapping, business analysis and documentation.
- Experience working cross-functionally and with different business units to drive and achieve overall business maturity uplifts.
- Strong familiarity with broad technology capabilities of a modern organization and the ability to link problems and opportunities with potential technical solutions.
- The role will offer a competitive salary package and has very flexible work arrangements.
- Attractive superannuation in addition to the base salary.
- Childcare centres, generous parental leave, and salary packaging opportunities.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.