Our client, one of the largest and most instrumental NSW government departments, is currently requiring the senior skills of a Capability / Program Manager. You will enjoy leading and inspiring this management team.
- Extensive leadership experience leading high-performing specialist teams, with the ability to influence, build strong capabilities and develop talent
- Provide inspirational leadership and manage capability members performance, development, training, and career pathways, ensuring culturally aligned organisational behaviours and continuous improvement is embedded to optimise organisational outcomes.
- Support the professional development of members through deployment, defined learning, and career pathways to foster growth mindsets and the adoption of continuous personal development / learning to retain talent and enhance career satisfaction.
- In collaboration with the Program Manager and the capability member facilitate and provide oversight of an individual's deployment, ensuring role fit and responsibilities are aligned, risks identified, and controls implemented.
- Provide the direction to the Capability Practice Director for the Capability area (i.e Program and Project Management) in the development of a capability roadmap / strategy to ensure that Capability area can deliver both workforce capacity and competency to meet and exceed the expectations of the Directorate.
- Monitor trends and accurately prepare utilisation forecasts and budgets for Capabilities capacity, identify and report on current issues and strategies to optimise resource utilisation.
- Previous government experience
- Previous experience as a Program / Capability Manager
- Experience within health care, private or public
- Qualifications in the relevant discipline (i.e. Program and Project Management)
- Long 12-month contract with highly probable extension should you choose that
- Convenient office location and WFH flexibility can be negotiated
- Senior position within one of the largest public system departments.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.