Candidates must be Melbourne based (2 days from CBD office) - 12 months contract with extensions likely!
Work as a Cloud Data Backup Architect with a leading IT Consulting firm for an established Melbourne based organisation.
Responsibilities and Skills required include:
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar role.
- Data Architecture.
- Cloud Backup Architecture and Design.
- Backup administration skills on EMC Networker, Dell Data Domains and ECS (Elastic Cloud Storage), Veritas Netbackup, HP StoreOnce backup solutions.
- Ability to understand architectural complexities, implement and provide recommendations to improve, standardize and stabilize the environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills Diagnosis and Investigation of incidents Participate at MIM (Major Incidents)
- Regular case/ticket updates in agreed intervals.
- Communications with the customer during the Incident Management process Escalation (Technical and Management).
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha Bhatia on 03 86804237 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.