Paxus currently has an opportunity for multiple Cloud Engineers to work for our Federal Government client. You should have experience in solutioning support of AWS cloud platforms and technologies, software-based infrastructure, automation, and analytics solutions.
- 12 month contract + extensions
- Multiple locations across Australia
- Flexible rates
- Baseline clearance required
- Design and build a Cloud (AWS) based microservices platform for analytics deployment and model development
- Apply domain expertise (Cloud AWS, micro services, DevOps, production analytics platforms) and innovative ideas to architect/design solutions.
- Identify customer needs and understand business goals to envisage the high-level solution.
- Design and build scalable machine learning solutions
Skills and experience
- Terraform, Ansible, Airflow, Gitlab, Containers/Kubernetes, APIs, Microservice Architectures.
- DevOps CI/CD Tools and Operations.
- Desirable: Python, Pytest, Scripting
- Cloud Infrastructure and Security
- Monitoring, management and automation tools and solutions.
- Building and maintaining production analytics platforms on Cloud (AWS)
- Automated testing best practice including looking at edge cases and highly resilient systems
- Minimum tertiary level qualification in Computer Science, Data Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- Date Engineering skills or foundation knowledge, basic understanding of MLOps
- 5+ years' experience in IT, Cloud Engineering and big data solutions or enough hands-on experience on the technologies required.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.