A rare permanent role is available for a Cloud Engineer (Adelaide based)
This is a mid-level full time permanent role & requires AU Citizenship due to the nature of the client base.
Come and join a high performing Cloud Operations team with a true DevOps delivery model!
To be successful in this role, you must be
- Experienced and certified in at least one of the following cloud platforms: - Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google
- Expert in one or more of the following: Windows, Linux, Database, Storage, Networks, Scripting, Security
- Able to learn and adapt to new frameworks/technologies and quickly integrate with them for automation service delivery
- You will proactively and continuously improve the service through
- driving further automation by scripting repeatable tasks (various scripting tools are currently in use)
- improving monitoring metrics to detect incidents before they occur
- fixing incident root causes by contributing code fixes or design changes back to the service specifications
- Execute service requests logged by customers within scope of services
- Leverage automation tools and Infrastructure as Code tools to maintain environment and execute changes while adhering to change management process
This role will be hotly contested so register your interest and APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 74220616 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.