Purpose of Role
● To deliver cost-effective, quality, innovative technology solutions and services that support best practice data infrastructure
● Ensure that deliverables of projects meet stated objectives, appropriate timelines, architectural standards, and deliver
incremental business value.
● Actively manage a portfolio of projects, including minor enhancements and problems
● To deliver the DEVOPS Product Life Cycle for the application/s.
● Help plan deployment of Google APIs and reporting/dashboarding/governance softwares (Tableau/Collibra/Ataccama).
● Ensure the deployed APIs are secure and adhere to IT security principles and reference architectures deployed.
● Activate and manage change for IT.
● Execute process improvement and optimization.
● Deploy Information Management related projects inside the Cloud platform.We are looking for GCP(Google Cloud Platform)/Azure experience here.
● Track/monitor performance of critical workloads (Dashboards) in the environment.
● Monitor performance of schedules and identify opportunities for improving them.
● Lead a team of Cloud Engineers, Independent Contractors and Software Vendor Programmers (onsite and offsite) to ensure the best business outcomes are achieved.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Anisha Sarkhel on (02) 9464 5582 or email and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.