My client is searching for a Cloud Security Engineer to assist with the lower-level work for the architecture team & the provisioning of services.
- Review the cloud services and evaluate it from a security perspective to then build out automated provisioning services in a secure fashion.
- You will be reviewing particular AWS/Azure services and then build out the CI/CD pipeline to provision into a tenant account.
- Provide security advice and guidance through knowledge sharing to various stakeholders.
- Demonstrated cyber experience to assess and secure cloud services.
- Experience with AWS is required, whereas Azure is secondary.
- Experience with the automation of Cloud - e.g. CloudFormation, AWS client development kit, etc.
- DevOps experience of working / building CI/CD pipelines
- Programming knowledge is advantageous (e.g. C#, Python, JS etc).
- Prior experience with .net Core is desirable
If you would like to find out more please contact Robert Daniels on 0416 633 242 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Robert Daniels on 02 9464 5973 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.