About the company
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation in the entertainment industry where all the employees work towards providing a great product for the benefit of their members - not to make a profit! They truly are a great place to work.
About the role
COBOL Developer is a highly specialised role responsible for creating software for use in commerce, discussing requirements with clients, proposing business solutions, performing batch processing and scheduling, providing web services, managing files, and responding to client feedback.
- 3+years of experience in Software Development and Application Design.
- Responsible for designing, coding, and testing application programs.
- Responsible for assisting in the analysis and design of application programs.
- Familiar with Sybase Adaptive Server is nice to have.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible Working Environment
Job Reference # 257076
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.