About the company:
Our client recognize that their most important asset is their people. They believe in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being.
We will trust you on -
- Being responsible for partnering with marketing and other stakeholders to develop strong member engagement, through simple and engaging content.
- Effective stakeholder management, project management and the ability to convert technical language into member-friendly content are critical to the success of this role.
- Support Super and Financial Advice content strategies to ensure content continues to help solve business problems and aligns to overarching business objectives
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and in line with external communication messaging.
- Preparation of articles, content, newsletters, member communications, marketing materials, campaigns, investment updates, web articles and digital content.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure content is topical, accurate and member/client friendly.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all communications and campaigns meet brand guidelines, legal, compliance and technical requirements.
- Write clear briefs for external providers that outline content expectations and project timings.
- Lead delivery of various communications/act as content lead for internal projects.
You will bring -
- Minimum five years experience in communications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in the superannuation industry, financial services or a heavily regulated industry is good to have.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information in plain language.
- Creativity and enthusiasm to ensure our communication is engaging.
- Ability to prepare copy for design and proof read accurately.
- Knowledge of SEO and leveraging online content.
- Proficient project management skills and ability to work through peer review and compliance processes.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and conflicting priorities.
- Problem solving, attention to detail and analytical skills
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aarti Mistry on 07 3339 5623 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.