6 months contract - likely to extend!
Work as a Cutover Planning Manager with a large IT consulting firm for a leading retail organisation.
Responsibilities and Skills required include:
- Develop detailed cutover checklist and project plan incorporating both technical and operations or business tasks required towards successful release deployment
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the Cutover Project Plan as per service transition framework
- Responsible for detailed project management of the cutover and conversion deliverables, resolving any risks or issues related to cutover
- Responsible for ensuring successful planning and execution of integrated release cutover activities and associated system outages
- Plans the resources and other requirements for cut-over activities.
- Develops the command center logistics, communication and escalation plan and command center documentation for successful cut-over (policies, procedures, downtime processes)
- Provides Cutover status reporting to project leadership and key stakeholders
- Responsible for planning dress rehearsals leading into successful cut-over
- Ensures entry into and exit out of cutover stage gates are met including the final Go/No-Go meetings
- Leads cutover activities for Pre Go-Live, Go-Live and Post Go-Live
- Works closely with the workgroups to document the cutover plan for each application
- Develops back out / contingency plans for Cutover
- Coordinates requirements for Go Live including staffing and overall logistics
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply and your details will be sent through to us for review or call Natasha on 03 8680 4237 for further details.