About the Company
You will be responsible for the successful uplift and adoption of the cybersecurity behavioural, cultural and process change in ITS. With a focus on the communication and culture, you will work collaboratively with the Cybersecurity Change & Awareness Manager, to deliver culture uplift, create engagement and awareness through creative phishing exercises and enhance the Cyber compliance module to drive an increase in completion and understanding among everyone
We will trust you to:
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to document communications strategies/plans, training strategies/plans, handover/embedding plans, monitoring and reporting.
- Complete any required change artefacts and analysis; including stakeholder and change impact assessments, change strategies/plans, stakeholder engagement plans.
- Manage the development of effective internal written material and assist in the communication of messages and reporting / presentations to senior stakeholders
- Work closely with communications groups and specialists to ensure the success of CISO's Security & Awareness program
- Partner with senior internal stakeholders in the development, execution and measurement of communications activities including, awareness campaigns, training and phishing exercises
- Seek out and participate in opportunities to support different IS initiatives across CISO and ITS and provide subject matter advice and support.
You will have:
- Extensive understanding of Information Security systems and processes
- Ability to develop and implement comprehensive multi-channel strategic education plans designed to build awareness, enhance culture, and change behaviours
- Experience in change agent across Information Security, demonstrable experience in creating change in practices, to add value
- Ability in managing and facilitating change impact, including stakeholder impact assessment sessions, to articulate benefits and impact of change
- Aptitude for simplifying the complex and crafting messaging that resonates with and educate stakeholders
- Experience of working with a high degree of autonomy, managing, and prioritizing workload, and delivering on deadlines
- Proven excellence in identifying, evaluating, and reporting communications key performance indicators and metrics
- Demonstrated excellent professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to liaise effectively and build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aarti Mistry on 07 3339 5623 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.