Requirement would suit a junior-mid level data analyst. Start date would be asap and likely work up until Dec 17th with a possibility that it could be extended into early next year.
Project/s scope Include (but is not limited to the following):
- Standardise and repair existing Power BI reports - review existing reports, identifying audiences, common data sets etc so that reports can be refreshed and standardised.
- Resolving a data quality issue/s between two key data sources that will be a boon in terms of improved reporting for a number of areas across the university. Likely will require some data entry work in migrating data from one system to another.
- Strong Power BI skills
- Knowledge in database structures/schemas, including the ability to develop SQL queries for analysis.
- Data manipulation and analysis skills using scripting tools like Python/R
- Team player with strong communication skills
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.