Multiple Data Engineers are required to undertake PERMANENT roles!
You will be responsible for delivering the following -
- Perform daily operational support and maintenance activities
- Development, testing and support of data extraction. visualisation and data model pipelines
- Identify and push for automation
- Analyse business requirements and produce viable automation solutions
- Develop and automate data integrity checks
Your skills will include -
- Strong Python development skills
- Strong SQL experience
- Experience with Apache Airflow or similar
- Experience with AWS Cloud Services
- Experience with Snowflake/Redshift
- Experience Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience with Tableau/Power BI
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- An eye for meeting deadlines
A rewarding career awaits!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 74220616 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.