- Well renowned University
- 6 months inital contract and further extensions
- Sydney location and flexible options
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, test, and maintain data and analytics architecture, including databases and large-scale processing systems, for optimal extraction, transformation, and upload of data from multiple sources and different technologies.
- Work with the stakeholders to support their data infrastructure requirements and assist with resolving technical issues.
- Write, test, and validate data transformation and ETL routines within Apache Airflow, Python, Alteryx.
- Experience in pipeline scalability, through services such as Kubernetes.
- Deploy models into production using CI/CD pipelines.
- preferable for candidates who can start within 2 weeks
To be considered for this role please click apply button or reach out to Priya@0416787162 for a quick chat.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9464 5835 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.