About the role
The experience data migration specialist will manage the design, building and testing of data migration processes while working with business areas and project team/s to identify, plan, and communicate the data migration scope and requirements. As well as;
- Managing assigned risks and monitoring potential impacts as part of the data migration strategy and plan;
- Managing the design, building and testing of the data migration processes;
- Working with business areas and project team/s to identify, plan, and communicate the data migration scope and requirements;
- 5+years of relevant data migration (Production) and database development experience.
- Experience and understanding of Data Mapping, cleansing and structures.
- Expertise in Data Migration and Integration projects.
- Experience with SAP Migration tools.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and distribute significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and hold a current Baseline security clearance
Reference #: 200205780
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Genna Cartwright on 02 6151 9219 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.