Our client, a reputable NSW government department, is currently seeking the skills of a Data Modeller to join their data team. Working with Solution & Data Architects, Business Analysts, Program/Project Solution Architects and the Reporting Delivery Lead, you will be extremely well supported for this project; a project that is expected to continue well past 12 months.
- Experience delivering data, data models, data mapping and analytics expertise in the articulation, design and development of data and analytics solutions
- Experience with data modelling with Erwin, ER/Studio or Data Studio or other modelling tools
- At least 10 years of experience in data management
- Experience working with the department to understand the business requirements and convert the business to data requirements
- Experience provisioning the data from the data source systems for analytics and reporting.
Desirable but not a MUST:
- Strong understanding of Microsoft BI Suite, Power BI and ETL/ELT technologies and its architecture
- Experience using SAP applications as one of the data sources for the Data warehouse.
Benefits of working for NSW Government:
- Attractive daily rate
- Extension has been discussed
- Flexible WFH arrangements should you need it for your family circumstances
- Modern IT technology playground!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.