/* Plz mention your AUS Working rights in your CV */
Paxus Recruitment is partnered with an Award-winning Performance Marketing and Advertising agency based close to Richmond. They are looking for a Digital Account Director who has experience working in an agency environment and is passionate about the delivery of quality results to all the clients.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane the overall team is around 150+ people. The current Melbourne team is around 75+ people comprising of SEO/SEM/PPC/SMM specialists, Marketing automation experts, creative team, Account managers, and the Executive team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Digital to develop strategic marketing campaigns.
- Manage a portfolio of projects and ensure efficient workflow within the agency.
- Work closely with our creative and digital producers to deliver projects on time/budget.
- Work closely with the GAD's to drive business development strategy and processes.
What we are looking for
- Account Management experience in a Digital Marketing Agency.
- Have a good understanding of SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic Media buying.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously with effective time management to meet deadlines.
- Experience managing business clients with a strong emphasis on client and relationship management.
- Ability to quickly connect and build rapport with a wide variety of people from different backgrounds.
Benefits of working at this agency
- The office is very close to the Public Transport & a lot of Cafe's and Bars
- A great team environment to work in with regular team events.
- Dedicated mental health days in addition to your Annual holidays
- You'll get training on everything digital (SEO, SEM, SMM, Display, Content, Programmatic)
Why Work with this company
- Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (x2)
- Linkedin Top 25 Coolest Companies To Work For
- Snapchat's First Bronze Partner Company In Australia
- Facebook Certified Agency Partner
- Salesforce Certified Partner
- Google Gold Partner
- Hubspot & Klaviyo Partner
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.