Location : Richmond - South Yarra
Start date : September October starts available
Paxus Recruitment is partnered with an Award-winning Performance Marketing and Advertising agency based close to South Yarra / Richmond train and tram stops. They are looking for a Paid Search Specialist (SEM) who has a background in Search Engine Marketing and is passionate about the delivery of quality results to all the clients.
The current Melbourne team is around 70+ people comprising Digital Designers, Digital Strategist, Marketing automation experts, Account Managers, SEO/SEM/PPC/SMM specialists, and the executive team.
Why work with this company
- FB Marketing Partner
- Hubspot Platinum Partner
- Google Premier Partner
- Deloitte Tech Fast 50 * 2
- Regular team lunches and social events
- The office is very close to the train and tram stops
- Dedicated budget allocated for your training & Upskilling
Role & Responsibilities
- Plan out campaign approaches, including testing strategies, Ad Sets, and keywords.
- Develop and deliver data-driven Google PPC strategies for clients and partners in line with the client 's objectives.
- Ongoing management and optimisation of Google campaigns across AdWords, Display, Shopping and YouTube.
- Help conduct competitor impression share reports for key PPC clients.
- Work across campaign strategy and planning, campaign set up, integrations, budgetmanagement, campaign performance monitoring for all Paid Social ( FB , Instagram , Linkedin) campaigns.
- Work the Head of Digital by providing the digital partners with advice and high level PPC strategies for pitches.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years experience working with Google ads , including google adwords , Shopping , display & Youtube campaigns.
- 3+ years experience working with Paid social advertising campaign management
- Experience working on a range of PPC clients across a range of industries.
- Good knowledge in planning, delivering and optimising Google AdWords campaigns, Google Display campaigns, Google Shopping (and Merchant Centre) campaigns, and YouTube campaigns.
- A strong understanding and ability to navigate Google Analytics, including setting up goals and conversion tracking for Google PPC campaigns.
- Someone who can confidently talk to clients and explain their strategic thinking
Bonus if you have
- Google AdWords Certified.
- Google Analytics Certified
- FB Blueprint Certified
- Experience working in an Agency Environment
- Experience working with E-commerce Clients.
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.