Digital SDM. Digital Producer. Product and Development Manager.
A unique opportunity to join a leading marketing technology practice where you will help them in delivering technical projects and 'as a service' agreements to their clients.
- Website and Application Development.
- Managed Services and Continual Improvement.
- Platform as a service ( Marketing website development, management and performance ) - driving ROI and Lead focus.
Join a small dynamic team with extensive technical expertise, including Symfony PHP and Vue.JS ( LAMP ) and dedicated VPS (VMWare) and AWS microservices.
High level WordPress for Marketing and Performance leveraging the WP Engine Infrastructure for development, hosting and compliance.
CMS projects on AWS.
Very highly regarded would be experience with CRMs from Salesforce to Leading Real Estate CRMs like Vault, Box & Dice, Agent Box and Rex.
This is an opportunity for a digital producer to step up into a product and development manager role.
Your normal week will follow along these lines:
- Meeting with the Dev team and managing and deploying support tickets, sprints, reviews, QA and technical discussion and documentation.
- Weekly WIPs with clients and internal teams for Projects and Managed Services.
- Support and collaboration with the Performance team on any enhancements, optimisations or requests.
- Managing Service Delivery through dedicated processes, planning, and resourcing.
- Leveraging all the typical tools and software to solve and manage teams, tickets and process following a typical development framework.
Please give James a call on 8680 4234 or email at for more information.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Gizaille Shaheen on 03 86804305 or email: Gshaheen@paxus.com.au and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.