- Work within high-performing client
- $1,00,000 - $1,20,000 p/d plus Super
- Permanent position
About the Client:
our Client specialises in delivering modern technology solutionsfor Franchise brands and multi-site retailers. Our expertise covers quick-service restaurants and fast-casual dining.
- Experience in Desktop Applications
- Experience in Microsoft .NET technologies -WPF & MVVM Architecture, ASP.Net Web Forms, Web API (Restful API / SOAP) , MVC and Entity Framework
- Experience in TCP/IP communications
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Experience with JSON structured API development
- Comfortable using Visual Studio
- SQL knowledge, MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- Experience with unit testing
- SVN source code management
- Experience with Azure will be an advantage for this role
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9464 5704 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.