- State Government Department
- Contract to June 2023
- $800 per day
A prestigious state government department is looking a .NET Developer with a dual focus on development and systems support.
You're role won't be working in a run of the mill IT Support role here! Daily you will be Applications Development and System Support teams. On a day to day basis you will be involved in:
- Development with .NET technologies
- Upgrades and improvements to existing applications
- Review of logs to identify issues inline with the Support team
- Working with the Support team to resolve / patch issues
- Deployment of applications
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years experience in .NET Development
- C#, ASP and .NET technologies
- SQL and complex querying
- Government experience would be beneficial but not required
On offer to the successful applicant is a contract to June 2023 with rates on offer of based on your skills and experience of around $800 per day.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.