We are looking for an experienced Tech Lead / Engineering Manager for a global company. The incumbent will lead a team in building the next generation in eCommerce platforms, migrating a core platform monolithic system to make use of more modern, flexible, and capable technologies.
- Lead Engineer with 8+ years strong hands-on experience in .NET Core and 4+ years in Microservices
- Must have experience with microservices patterns and Event driven architecture
- Design and develop robust and scalable solutions
- Collaborate with engineers, Technical Leads and Solution Architects to help them create and maintain a robust architectural framework
- Bring best-in-class engineering practices and lead by example to get the team to spend the time to build well thought out shippable increments
- Strong hands-on engineering skills
- Experience working in Agile and DevOps culture
- Good knowledge of Containerisation, cloud technologies and cloud-based development
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines and experience with infrastructure as a code
- The candidate must aim to deliver across the entire stack's life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to customers and support.
- Experience with Terraform Cloud, Azure Pipelines and Azure Repos
- Unit and integration testing and automation.
- Net Core, .Net framework
- Azure SQL, Mongo DB, or another NoSQL DB
- Kubernetes, Docker
Benefits of working with this company:
- Lead an experienced team of Developers
- Flexible WFH arrangements (post lockdown)
- Work with new technologies and tech stack
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.