About the Organisation:
Our client is one of the largest digital consultancies in the world, with a presence in 46 countries and continuously expanding their footprint to get involved with some of the largest organisations across every sector ranging from Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. They also put huge emphasis on the well-being and professional growth of their employees
About the Role:
You will be responsible for working with stakeholders to design and implement enhancements to an existing D365 CRM application. This will involve liaising with a variety of stakeholders, as well as managing local and remote technical teams.
Essential Experience / Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of D365 CRM application
- Demonstrated experience delivering D365 CRM Deployments
- Able to design and propose technical solutions
- Very familiar with Unified Service Desk
- Strong Knowledge of Power portal
- Ability to manage customer communication
- Previous experience managing communication between local and remote teams
- Ability to be hands on with the implementation of enhancements
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.