Paxus is partnering with a large state government department who are currently undertaking a significant digital transformation program. As part of this program, an opportunity for an Enterprise Architect to join their Brisbane CBD office has become available.
As the Enterprise Architect, you will lead the development, design, scope and implementation of Enterprise Architecture to support and influence digitally-enabled and business change, planning and investment decisions. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead the development, maintenance and implementation of the Integration Architecture framework, Target State Enterprise Architecture, Domain Enterprise Architecture and related policy, processes and governance.
- Manage and develop target state architectures and architecture plans for multiple complex systems and interfaces managed by Information and Technology Services.
- Manage architectural governance and approval pathways and processes on behalf of customers and projects.
- Lead the development of domain strategies and roadmaps to align to the clinical and business service priorities of Queensland Health as well as address technology risks and define the ICT program of work.
- Proven ability and expertise to apply Enterprise and Solution Integration architecture principles, practices and processes to enable project deliverables and influence ICT planning and investment.
- High level of expertise and experience in the multiple technology domains to architectural standards, decisions, direction, standardisation and professional advice, including: Cloud Technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure) and other As-a-Service options.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to identify and resolve complex system of systems, business process, solutions, and specification challenges.
- Proven operational and project management skills to prioritise, organise and implement resource and work schedules to meet deadlines and achieve desired outcomes.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.