Paxus are partnering with a large corporate client who are currently undertaking a significant uplift to their core infrastructure. As part of this initiative, an opportunity for an SOE specialist to join their Service Operations team has become available.
About the Role
As the SOE Specialist, you will be responsible for the for day-to-day administration of Microsoft System Centre Configuration Management (SCCM), Microsoft Endpoint manager and related products. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Standard Operating Environment (SOE) creation, customisations, delivery and deployment.
- Security Patch management and monitoring endpoint security across desktop applications.
- Upgrading and updating the system's, applications and installing up-to-date products without interruption to the business.
- Visual Basic Script (VBS) and PowerShell script creation, debugging and modification.
- Communicate improvement, updates, and obsolescence management of applications to relevant stakeholders.
- Own, drive and deliver the resolution of day-to-day incidents/requests relating to deployment technologies impacting business services, seeking assistance from other resources and teams as required.
- Strong understanding of SCCM with knowledge of application deployment, patch management, operating system deployment, client and server maintenance, troubleshooting, and reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of SCCM client installation, software distribution, remote control, and other SCCM issues.
- Previous experience with MDM solutions including Intune
- Intermediate knowledge of Scripting/PowerShell
- ITIL Foundation (v4 minimum) essential.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or similar service management tools will be highly regarded.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.